Are you a pregnant woman and your feet got swollen?
Do you know which shoes you need to buy if you are a pregnant woman and you have swollen feet?
During your pregnancy, your feet are always under the pressure due to gaining extra weight. This is also the time when your feet also get swollen, heels also get sore and these things make walking difficult for you.
Therefore it is very important for you to choose the most suitable and comfortable shoe for your pregnancy period. It’s not only good for you also good for your baby’s safety too.
These are our picks 5 best shoes for pregnant women with swollen feet, that are not only comfortable and also provide great support during pregnancy time.
Skechers Women’s You
When we talk about comfortable shoes the first name that does come to our mind is Skecher. If yo you are looking for any kind of most comfortable shoes you always consider Skecher.
If you are pregnant and due to your pregnancy your feet are swollen and you need shoes that not only keep your feet comfortable and should also be stretchable that can easily fit in your swollen feet so the Skecher model Women You is the best shoes for you.
Women’s You shoes when you will wear will give a feel of socks it’s so comfortable and soft, this shoe has full traction which will keep safe you from slipping. It has knit upper material which is breathable mean you dont need to worry for smelly feet will keep your feet everytime dry.
The best part of the shoes its non-functioning laces mean you don’t need to tie the lace and it’s very important for a pregnant woman that shoes should be without shoelaces that can easy to wear. So overall the best shoes for pregnant women with swollen feet.
Skechers Performance Women Walking Shoes
Skechers Performance Women’s walking shoes model is considered the best walking shoes for pregnant women, this model design for long distance walking in daily routine as a pregnant woman you need to walk daily so Skechers performance could be a better choice for you.
This model of shoes has textile upper material it means these shoes are very soft and comfy. As a pregnant woman, you need shoes which not only should be comfortable also easy to wear so slip-on shoes always recommended and this model is a slip-on so you can easily wear without any trouble.
Lightweight and flexible shoes are needed for pregnant women as already feet get swollen due to pregnancy so shoes should be flexible and lightweight which this model has.
During your pregnancy, your feet get swollen from time to time so you need shoes that should have extra width this model of Skechers comes with an Extra Wide model so the best choice for pregnant women.
The shoe insole comes with cushioned means it will keep your feet comfortable and soft and the outsole has enough traction to mean you will get a good grip while walking.
These shoe insoles are designed with anti-microbial properties that will keep your feet from bad odor and will keep your feet all the time fresh and dry.
Tom’s Women’s Classic Flat
TOMS shoes offer to supply a pair of shoes to a child in need somewhere in the world for every pair when you buy it.
One of the shoes will recommend to everyone to buy for the noble cause. TOMS brand is one of the shoes which for those people love to wear some flat, stretchable slip-on shoes these shoes not only soft comfy also environmental friendly made by green materials.
TOMS shoes are designed and made without suede materials that provide your feet soft and comfortable walking pad. For pregnant women’s this is ideal to wear soft and comfortable foot pad shoes that can give them full comfort and keep your feet relax with every step.
As a pregnant woman, your feet get swollen so you need shoes that can easily get stretch so this TOMS model has elastic V on the top portion of the shoes that allow the shoes more stretch and fit easily on any foot.
Crocs Women’s Kadee Flat
When you are pregnant and you looking for shoes that should be flexible, comfortable slip-on, breathable, and have some good design then Crocs Kadee Flats is one good choice for you
This crocs shoe has a synthetic sole has good shaft measurement, it is a very lightweight shoe. Its made of croslite material which provides extra support and comfort to your feet. This is a non-slip shoe which is very important for pregnant women will keep safe them on slippery surfaces. These shoes as a good grip so will provide full support with every step of the walk.
It has enhanced arch support in the shoes this option in shoes will provide more support to your feet while walking. These shoes are breathable will keep your feet always dry and odorless and it’s very easy to clean as well. So overall a good choice for pregnant women with features these shoes make it famous among the pregnant women’s.
Sanuk Yoga Sling 2 Sandals
When a women get pregnant she needs footwear that not only comfortable, stretchable also should be easy to wear, and breathable too. The Sanuk Yoga Sling 2 Sandals model is the best choice for those pregnant women who don’t feel easy any shoes.
This model of sandal made by yoga mat material means it’s very soft and comfortable. These sandals have more cushioned and comfortables as compared to other flat shoes you wear. These sandals have two way stretchy knit upper. If you have an aching problem while wearing the shoes then this sandal is the best choice for your feet.
This sandal has a Happy U sponge rubber outsole with partially recycled EVA and straw outsole which provide you full comfort and keep your feet relax while walking. This sandal has breathing room mean you no sweating no odor your feet will always dry and cool so by these all features this sandal is ideal for those pregnant women who cannot wear any shoes due to feet swallowing during pregnancy.
What Kind Of Shoes You Should Choose When You Are Pregnant And Your Feet Are Swollen
When you are pregnant so you have to be very careful while choosing shoes for yourself. As you know due to pregnancy your feet will be swollen, so you have to choose a pair of shoes which should be comfortable, stretchable, you should know a few things before buying shoes for your swollen feet.
- Never buy a shoe with laces, always avoid it because due to pregnancy your belly will become big and it’s really hard for you to bend your body to tie your laces so better avoid this option.
- Avoid shoes with buckles or straps. Never suggest these kinds of shoes when you are pregnant and with swollen feet.
- A shoe with proper arch and ankle support is very important for pregnant women while choosing shoes for your swollen feet, due to swelling your feet need proper support while walking during your pregnancy.
- During your pregnancy, your feet size will increase due to swelling with your pregnancy period so you need shoes that should be stretchable so you don’t feel any problem due to this so always buy shoes that should be stretchable.
- Always avoid buying a shoe with heels when you are pregnant and your feet are swollen because it will unstable you and will have chances of falling or tripping while walking which is not a good thing for a pregnant woman.
- Always choose a pair of shoes that should be breathable because it will keep your swollen feet dry and cool and will prevent you from sweat and overheat which is not a good thing for a pregnant woman.
- A pair of shoes that is easy to wear, mostly different kinds of shoes like slip-on or clogs are a better option for you as your feet will be swollen, so you need shoes that are easy to wear and you don’t feel any problem while wearing the shoe.
- Choose Shoes Which are flat and if you cannot wear flat then go for wide and low heel shoes
- Don’t pick shoes which heel is more than 2 inches and make sure the heel should not be pointy which is not good for a pregnant woman.
- Always buy shoes with proper support and if you cannot find a pair of shoes with proper support then you can use an insole that will give you support while walking.
- Always choose a shoe with a wider area of toe it will keep your feet comfortable and prevent you from any injury.
- Buying a Loafers is also a good idea for your swollen feet during pregnancy
- Slip-on and sneakers are also good choices when you do some walk during pregnancy its will keep your feet relaxed and comfortable
When you are pregnant it is very important for you that you consult with your doctor before choosing anything because your doctor will suggest to you which is more suitable for you, for same the shoes you can consult and can get advice from your doctor that which kind of shoes will be suitable for you during your pregnancy so your doctor can suggest some better option to you.